Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hello Single Life!

Today blog is dedicated to the lovely single ladies not only of the Big Shoe (my slogan of NYC), but all across the ocean and seas. Single -unmarried or unattached, now my definition; Single - happy, exciting, and experience. Today a lot of us especially the female species , believe that if we are not in a relationship by 25 it's a mid life crisis or that something is wrong with us, and if not married by 30 it's the end of the world. We watch shows like Girlfriends, Sex in the City, and The Hills , and see that being in our mid 20's and 30's that more women are successful, beautiful, and more opinionated. Ladies, wake up; this is 2010 we don't need a man to fulfill us just to be our partner in crime. Last week, Tasha B and myself were both watching a sermon by Joel Olsen and he referred to us to learn to patiently wait. As a 25 year old woman, I have come to realize that even though I am still young!, but I am still getting older?! I look at my challenges with men is just a way for me to breakdown the men I been with, and analzye them to learn what I like and don't like. So all you lovely ladies that feel like it's the end of the world because your single; EMBRACE! SHOP! and SEEK! prince charming is only a few minutes away, but a few months and probably years from being mr. right! So take your time and enjoy the single life signing out !

Da Org. DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment