Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentines Day

hello lovers, singles, and couples this is the holiday which is the holiday of love. Men run to the store to get their wives, girlfriends, Baby mothers, or even their mistress the gifts that they will love and remember for a long time. Fridays episode of Wendy Williams she had the host of the Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo speaking about love, relationships and a successful marriages. On this Valentine Day, I think that we need to actually love ourselves this year! As for a single Valentines day I never came to dread the lovely dovey expressions that float in stores, on homes, and even in schools. When growing up I seen Valentine day not only a day for love of others, but of yourself. I believe that we should work hard on self love. When feeling down, look in the mirror and tell yourself "GOD is love, I am Love, and Love is Us". When you seem to love yourself their is nothing else to love, and don't let Valentines Day be your only reason to be happy for love, but everyday! So have a rejuvenating, expressive, and wonderful Valentines Day.


P.S.
tonight sexy up yourself, drink a glass of wine, and say I love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment