Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dating and just plain ole' hanging out

Ladies.... Today's posting is about to things we tend to confuse ourselves with dating and just some good ole' hanging out. This topic was brought up by a friend of mine the other day. One day while talking and eating we came up with the concept of just hanging out when I asked him why don't you ever claim to go on a date with a girl he stated "because when you date, you are the other party feels that they are obligated to something with the other person"(e.g. men wanting sex, and women wanting a relationship). Than I asked him so what is considered hanging out, and he stated "that is when and the other person are just talking and there is no obligation to anything." After we finished "Hanging out " I really began to think of what my friend said about just that and I realized that most of the time I went out with guys and we established a date that it was an "obligation", but the reality was that only one person was looking for an "obligation" wasn't me. My statement to all my beautiful single and non-single divas a man is always oligated to something, but little do they know that we are the X-factor and the control of everything, we only make them obligated to something when we present ourselves that way, so ladies, ladies, ladies lets make this a hang out session, and when we feel obligated to becomes dating.

signing out ....
Org. Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment