Saturday, March 27, 2010

Shoe Language !!!!!


Hey fans know u missed me and Tasha B, but of course when your a lady with a single life there is nothing more fun to do than explore the possibilities of life, and what those you ask? Well in the shoe language it's called Choo, Vuitton, and Mr. Cole. this spring I created a new language called shoe language. Shoe Language+ a language that describes the level of sexy you see in a person that is trying to pursue you, FYI you can also claim yourself in shoe language. For example, I describe myself as a Louboutin (new, fresh, and hard to get); Ms. Tash I would describe as a Vuitton ( Vintage, fashionable, and the original Diva of all young Divas). See I created language while talking to a pursuer (not a real word) on my cell phone. While speaking to him I notice not only was he a boring, and nonchalant man he was an American Eagle (the most high priced shoe in Payless, but no way do I shoe in there!) he just was not on my level and soooo not for me. Another pursuer I noticed was what I call the Vuitton/Kors remix he was very vintage and extraordinary, but with a Miami touch. He had it all sex appeal, older, and very intelligent. And that's one man I knew to keep in touch with. But ladies, let me not be your guide on dating, but your advisor whether you like Choos/Vuitton like me and Ms. B or Airmax/Pastry like your average around the way girl. Remember men are like shoes if you feel its not the right if go back for your refund instead of having it in your closet collecting dust. FYI shoes are an accessory always to be showed 2X's , and if your man isn't one hell time to do some spring cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment