Sunday, March 28, 2010

QUANTITY VS QUALITY

So yesterday I accompanied a good friend of mine on a shopping "extravaganza"!! My day started with me concentrating on shoes and sheets and it turned into anything that caught my eye. I had a GREAT time and it was the most fun I had in a while! We laughed and even cried (I tripped up the stairs and stubbed my big toe...OUCH)!!! At dinner, we had a very insightful conversation...Quantity over Quality!!!!

I truly believe in investment pieces, pieces that will last! It doesn't matter if you have one pair of shoes or one handbag as long as that one item will stand the test of time. When splurging be aware of the following:
1. Is it a trendy piece? I suggest not investing in trendy pieces because as you all may know trends come and go
2.Get a neutral color that you can wear with anything and everything.
3.Don't be afraid to spend more money. If you wear it everyday for the next year or two the price per day will equal less than the price of a grande pike roast. For example: If you spend $1200 on a bag and you wear it everyday for two years (trust me it will last that long) that's only $1.64 cents a day.

I have been blessed to say that in my 13 years of wearing heels I have yet to experience a malfunction (breaking a heel) yes i've had to get the heels done (before the nail shows) a few times but any woman knows that's essential, I mean it's only four bucks for crying out loud!

What do you ladies think? Quantity or Quality?

No comments:

Post a Comment