Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Accomplishments vs. Failures

Today bloggers have have once again in my life have become a failure, but I have learn that one failure can always help me complete my goal. I have notice that not only that our failures can ruin us and our energy, but also the people around us. One thing I learned living in a big city such as new york that if you can make it here you surely can make it any where. It starts from education, to a job/career, to a relationship. Ther main thing every girl looks for in the big city is love, while the men sit and look for their big break. We look at a failure to not only a pain in our hearts or a thorn in our backsides, but the disater to everything else in our lives. Ladies, ladies ladies... have you ever try to signify a goal of Accomplishments or try to complete any no! But you surely are alway looking for the wrong in a man, the BM drama, or the cheating. These are all failures as women who are now in 2010 we need to accomplish our goals and find the accomplishments of love, and getting rid of the failures.

No comments:

Post a Comment