Sunday, January 17, 2010

men, live and relationships

Welcome one, welcome all...

I am the new lady to this blog, but not the only the org. diva has life he life with men, toys, and the city and has easily joined LiveLoveLouboutins. There are three things we as woman enjoy in life is clothing, shoes, and sex! and yes again sex! Now this is finally 2010 remember the Y2K error when there was new fashion, great trends, and Sex and the City was the hottest show for women of all ages; well its 2010 and me and my bff Tasha B has not only combined blogs, but we have incorporated an old blog to a blog that made both of show not only our friends and aquiance our experience in life but you readers of all races, ethnicities, and pop culture style to understand what it is ti LLL(LiveLoveLouboutins). As I tell you of the relationship aspect of life and the experiences of friends, acquiances, collages, and my own life; my lady Ms. Tasha B will be hitting you what is in not only for the season and the price range, but where also can get it an afforable price. So I say to you fans of Love, Shoes, and the City welcome to 2010 and please feel free to leave your comments at the door....


vxo Org. Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment