Sunday, January 31, 2010

New Beginnings...

Today I woke up to an extraordinary text that not only hit me, but also changed my life. My topic today is not concerning LOVE but the first topic on this blog LIVE! Everyday we wake up to new and great things we fall in and out of love, gain or lose a career, or as everyone says start new and leave old news behind. In the process of reading facebook statuses of friends; I bumped on one that really made me wake up to the lies that was told to me for four months from someone who I thought loved me, or better yet was in love with me! but what I did, not get mad just went to playing farmville... I know you may be thinking that I was crazy, and that you would of went in. But I learned I left that person a mystery for a while for a reason because I knew that the games was played and no I wasn't in love, and I left happy. LIFE stands for( live in faith everyday); I may be coming off religious, but I learned that in life and for you to LIVE; you have to be happy with yourself. My next example is the friends that are in my circle, right now Ms. B and I have been the only two in our circle of friends who have really pushed ourselves to expand our lives. I look at most of my friends or associates because I have but a few friends, and wonder why they never start fresh, and what's their PROBLEM! hey always have an excuse. My thing is who goes for a BA for 5 years and never complete a major, but hops to the next, or who starts school and drops out with no plan, or someone who lives home to home and has no where to really call their own, and last has children and no plan for themself or children's future. We all try to live in competition or battle with ourselves; I know because I go through it, but the main thing is that we fail to look in what we have and our accomplishments, and that's what breaks us up. Back to my example... love may not be ready for me, but I learned that there are plenty of men who want to be with me and I will let them know I LIVE. So when you ready for a new beginning ask yourself first, whats the definition of life?

signing out
Da Org. Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment