Friday, January 8, 2010

New Year New Things!!!

2010!!!! Just the sound of it sounds futuristic. To accompany the new year this blog will be going in a different direction. My bestie and I have teamed up to create a dual blog of sorts, two for the price of one!!! Not only will you get a dose of fashion but you will also get a dose of life and love!! Look forward to video logs and Q&A sessions.

This year will bring about the biggest change for me. I will officially be trading zip codes (aka moving). It will definitely be an adjustment for me as my surroundings will be very different!!!! I look forward to the change and the opportunity to exude my knack for responsibility (side eye). Although I've never been the type to make any resolutions I do plan on focusing on my body, my health, and my finances this year. I also vow to be more of a bargain shopper and only invest in key pieces!

All in all the year seems to be a promising one!!

SimplyTashaB

No comments:

Post a Comment